Friday, February 22, 2008

I Don't Know If I'm Going To Make It (Sniffle Sniffle)

Yes, over GBS winter break I decided that I would do the charitable thing and take time to visit my little nephew Billy and Lukaida (a girl in case you were wondering). Now while I might point out that this isn't my precise definition of a "good time" it does help build character and it does my spirit good to know that I am influencing my younger generation for the better.
Of course this now leaves Marie at home by herself and she is in a advanced state of high hyperventilation 24/7. All she does is lay around and cry all day and count down the seconds till Monday return (at least this is what my best judgement tells me she is doing).

Hang in there Marie, you've only got about 4,489,434 seconds more to go :)
Don't let anyone ever tell you that there isn't a bright side in life.

1 comment:

Marie said...

just for the record everyone- he was the one who couldnt make it, not me