Monday, February 18, 2008

Unimpo...er... Important Announcement

I'm taking Marie to the annual Squirrel Ball Banquet (In case you were wondering, yes this has something to do with putting her in the hospital for a week. Its one of those "make ammends" promises - no offense Marie). My only prayer is that it is very short and there is no dancing involved. Oh its not that I'm not an expert dancer - I am - but it is not my personal fortee (or something like that word). And besides, I like to get back in good time to play hockey with the other squirrels in the daily evening hockey game at 10:00 PM. Of course Marie will probably get very mad and throw something at me when she reads this post but what can I say? Female squirrels just expect entirerly too much out of us male squirrels and so why should we always take the brunt of their verbal yellings?

No comments: