Monday, January 7, 2008

A Campus Squirrels Worst Nightmare


School is back in at GBS! For those of you who are not squirrels (and I'm presuming that this is the majority of you), I can only try to explain what great frustration this poses for me and Marie. Winter break was just becoming a routine and now this - Teachers, students, rude people who like to throw things at squirrels, and more rude people. I'll never forget the time last semester when me and Marie were hiding in the bushes just minding our own business when this rather untimely cup of orange juice rained down on us. It was from that point on that I came to this rather simple conclusion - all humans are quite evil and deserve to be bound, gagged, shot, and thrown into giant river. Oh yes and lest I forget the rather disgusting photo above, this goes double for our cat "friends" as well.
Oh, please don't get me wrong! I do not mean to come across as harsh or unloving; I am just what we squirrels call a practicalist.

No comments: