Sunday, January 27, 2008

Reason for blogging fall-off


Marie was in the hospital with a dislocated head. (Arguments just aren't what they used to be) It started off fine of course. She said my paws had grease on them. I insisted that it was just my dark complexion. She disagreed and after a few rather adjective filled sentences proceeded to slap my nose causing an unnecessary flow of red liquid to flow down the front of my face. Being a moncho squirrel with a well kept ego I naturally did the first thing that every manly squirrel in my situation would do in order to resolve a disagreement - a quick, swift blow to her upper tailbone followed by an excessive shaking of her head, which in turn led to a week long stay in the hospital.

Me being the kind and considerate squirrel that I am, I generously offered to spend the days with her to help them pass by quicker. During that time we managed to resolve most of our differences and things seem to be heading on the up and up and so far as of last night we have yet to get in any arguments or quabbles of any kind (although I must point out that my paws never did have grease on them in the first place).

No comments: