Thursday, January 3, 2008

It was the week after Christmas...


and all was peace, quiet, and beautiful. Ah, the old family members. Quite handy when it comes to the gift exchange department but most inconvenient when it comes to nieces and nephews. Okay, I get the whole "they're just excited that it's Christmas" line for a couple days. After all, I guess it is the highlight of the year for these little chaps. However, after about the fifth day in a row of "Its time to wake up Uncle Cambrian!" and the seventieth time of "We're going to beat you up Uncle Cambrian!" and the "Sorry we trashed your room Uncle Cambrian" line it tends to get a little old and I think my complaints are more then justified.
NOTE TO SELF: Ask for metal handcuffs and duct tape next Christmas. (Oh, and paintball gun)
Now I know some of you probably think of me as being a heartless tyrant (Marie included) but is it really my fault I got to be this way? I think not.

Peacefully Yours,
Cambrian
P.S. This would be Isaiah and his newest hobby (Maybe one of these days he will be knocked out and never regain consciousness - Hey, its okay to dream)

No comments: